Boostraptheme Terms of Service Agreement
These Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service" or "Terms") is entered into between you ("Customer" or "You"). Your continued use of the Boostraptheme site and/or the Services (as defined below) constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of these revised terms.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants hereinafter set forth, and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Overview. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that govern your use of the website (the “Site”) and the products and services (collectively, the "Services") offered by this site, and is in addition to and not in lieu of any specific terms and conditions that apply to your purchase of a particular Service. In the event that You provide a purchase order or other ordering document to facilitate your purchase, such document is incorporated by reference only to the extent that it identifies the Services to be purchased, and all other terms and conditions included in such document are hereby rejected by Boostraptheme.
Your electronic acceptance and/or use of the Services signifies that You have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement as well as any policies posted on this website and that by such acceptance and/or use of the Services You agree that any previous agreements between You and Boostraptheme will be terminated and superseded by this Agreement.
Eligibility, Representative, Account Ownership. The Services found at this Site are available only to Customers who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using the Services found at this Site, You represent and warrant that You are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You further represent and warrant that You are not on the United States Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls list of Specially Designated National and Blocked Persons and are not otherwise a person to whom Boostraptheme is legally prohibited to provide the Services.
Customer shall designate a point of contact for Customer’s account (a "Representative"). Customer’s Representative shall have full authority to enter into agreements and make binding decisions on behalf of Customer. Customer agrees that Boostraptheme may rely on representations made by Customer’s Representative. Customer may change its Representative at any time by giving written notice to Boostraptheme in accordance with the notice provisions of this Agreement. Boostraptheme is under no obligation to accept instructions from anyone other than the Representative. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Boostraptheme shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Boostraptheme’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Boostraptheme to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of Customer’s corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, Boostraptheme reserves the right (but not the obligation) to require additional authentication from Customer. In order to permit Boostraptheme to protect the quality of its products and services, You hereby consent to Boostraptheme staff being able to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or abuse.
Use of User Content. Some of the features of this Site or the Services found on this Site may allow Customer to view, post, publish, share, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice ("User Submissions"), or (b) literary, artistic, musical or other content, including but not limited to, photos and videos (together with User Submissions, "User Content"). By providing User Content to Boostraptheme via any method (e.g., site submission, email, survey responses, etc.), You represent and warrant to Boostraptheme that (i) You have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because You are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because You have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) You do not violate the rights of any third-party.
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to Boostraptheme’s use of User Content posted to Boostraptheme’s corporate websites or submitted directly to Boostraptheme. The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) You may have in content posted to your hosted websites
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Boostraptheme account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Boostraptheme may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Boostraptheme will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Boostraptheme cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos, videos and links that is uploaded under your Boostraptheme Account (“Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Don’t use Boostraptheme for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Boostraptheme customer, Boostraptheme employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Boostraptheme employees and contractors may also be Boostraptheme customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- Boostraptheme retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Boostraptheme reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime. In the event of an ownership dispute over a Boostraptheme account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.